top of page

Student Permit And Visa

Student Permit And Visa Canada

To study in Canada, you may need a study permit or a temporary resident visa, though not everyone must have these documents.

Link Overseas Immigration Inc. is dedicated to assisting foreign nationals looking to come to Canada to study. We can help in navigating the procedural complexities of obtaining a Study as well as in applying for your Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP), which is also a popular pathway towards earning Canadian permanent residence.

Applicants need to meet the following criteria to be eligible:

  • Have a valid passport or travel document. Before applying for a study permit, you must have been accepted at a recognized school, university or college in Canada.

  • Receive an acceptance letter from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI).

We have the experience to give you a clear picture of the most appropriate educational institute for you and what you need to do to have a complete application.

bottom of page