top of page
express canada.png

Express Entry

For anyone looking to settle in Canada permanently. Qualified candidates who are ranked using a special points system called the Comprehensive Ranking System can look at all these available options, the most popular being the Express Entry system. 


Refugees are people who have fled their countries because of a well founded fear of persecution.

Humanitarian and Compassionate path is for people who would not normally be eligible to become permanent residents of Canada may be able to apply on humanitarian and compassionate grounds.


LMIA Canada

A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a document that an employer in Canada may need before hiring a foreign worker. A positive LMIA will show that there is a need for a foreign worker to fill the job position and that no Canadian worker is available to do the job.


To study in Canada, you may need a study permit or a temporary resident visa, though not everyone must have these documents.

work visa.png

Work Permit And Work Visa

Work Permits are for foreign nationals who wish to work during their time in Canada. Canadian Work Permits are issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and give the authorization for someone to legally work in the country.


Family Class Sponsorship

As a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada, age eighteen or above, you can sponsor certain members of your family if you wish for them to come to Canada and become permanent residents.


Spousal Sponsorship

When it comes to spousal sponsorship, Citizenship and Immigration officers scrutinize every piece of information and documents of an In-land spousal sponsorship Canada application for consistency, credibility, and genuineness of the marital relationship.


Canadian provinces are always motivated to have Business Investors, entrepreneurs, and self-employed individuals. Net worth and investment amounts are competitive to any other immigration and investment program worldwide.


Visitors Visa & PNP  

A visitor is a temporary resident who has been authorized to enter and remain in Canada as a visitor. A visitor is normally authorized to stay for 6 months with a stamp in his/her passport. 

bottom of page